Sending a Google Analytics report of your mobile vs. desktop page view data to firstname.lastname@example.org can help Tout ensure the accuracy of your pageview metrics.
To generate a Google Analytics report:
1. Log in to your Google Analytics profile
2. Click on the “Reporting” tab on the top left, then click “Audience”
3. Click on the “Mobile” tab in the “Audience” dropdown, then in the resulting expansion click on “Overview”
4. Click on “Email” in the top left and enter in the following fields
Note: Please ensure these match exactly, or else our system may be unable to ingest your report
|Subject||Tout SDK – <YOUR SITE NAME HERE>|
|Subject Body||Tout SDK – <YOUR SITE NAME HERE>|
5. Click “Send” to begin sending the scheduled report.