There are four ways to manage users in your Organization:
- Role: Member or Admin
- “Member”: allows the user to be a part of the Organization
- “Admin”: gives the user full-access to your Organization’s Dashboard
- Moderation: Automatic or Moderated
- “Moderated”: All videos from the user will not be live until an Admin of the organization has approved the content. Admins will receive an email notification every time a moderated user creates a new video.
- “Automatic”: All videos will automatically published.
- Length: Select the user’s maximum recording times (15-60 seconds).
- Watermark: Multiple watermarks can be assigned to your Organization. Assign one of the uploaded watermarks to appear on all videos by a user.
Follow these instructions to change any of the above settings:
- Sign in to partner.tout.com with Admin email and password
- Locate contributor whose privileges you would like to change
- Tap “Edit” (far-right)
- Adjust the drop-down next to the desired setting
- Tap “Save” (far-right)