- Once signed in, click camera icon (bottom middle)
- Tap stacked icon (top left)
- Select video from camera roll
- Trim video (if desired) and click Next
- Upload additional videos (via stacked boxes), record live video (via record icon), or click next again (top left) and complete steps to publish video.
- Tap camera icon (top middle)
- Select icon next to desired gallery app (if no other gallery apps are installed, you will automatically be taken to your device’s default gallery) and select “Always” or “Just Once”
- Locate clip within gallery app, trim (if desired) and click “Trim” (top right) when finished (even if no trimming was done)
- Grab additional video from your gallery (if desired) by tapping the stacked icon (bottom left) on the Tout app’s composition and complete steps to publish video.