- Double tap the phone’s menu button (bottom middle)
- Locate the video thumbnail and swipe up (if on iOS7 or greater), or press and hold the video icon and click the “X” mark
- Go to the device’s settings
- Select “Applications”
- Select “Manage Applications”
- Switch to the “Running” tab to view only active/running apps (or swipe screen to left until Running tab appears)
- Locate Tout app and click “Force Stop”
Note: Force quitting the app will log you out and delete any videos currently in progress/not yet submitted. Videos stored in your queue will remain in your queue.
These same instructions can also be used to force quit other apps which may be using up your phone’s memory and slowing your video upload.